Favorite quotes for the time being

It is better to build boys, than to mend men.

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you."

John De paolo

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rollin




Well as you know school has started, it has been awhile, shortly after that we have had birthday season.  One right after the other.  I thought it would be fun to update my pictures.  I am always looking at others to see what is new, and when there are none I just assume everyone is busy, because that is the case for me.  I am still busy, in fact overwhelmingly busy, but my boys are growing before my eyes, and so I thought it would be fun to post.
I am also trying something off of another idea.  The picture for 365 days in a row.  Well I was wondering if the boys were really changing right before my eyes, so I have been taking a picture of each of them everyday.  i am not sure where this project will end, but it will be fun to compare.  I guess it is a way of journaling for me, to just remind me of all the activity going on around me.

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Please tell me that is not the actual bus they ride to school! It's a little scary.