
Okay so this is not the most flattering picture but the story that goes with it was to so adorable. When we were out seeing cousins I was taking some pictures, and these little guys were so busy playing, I could never get a good shot at them. Then they wanted me to take a picture of them jumping, (notice the sucker in hand too!) and when she jumped I looked at the picture and said "oh shoot I cut your head off, do it again." She so sweetly walks by and says, "that's okay it didn't hurt!"

We got to see Cousin Michael on his mission. We went out to dinner and a custard. That was sure a treat to be with him, and his companion.

You will notice the comfort range changes with age.




Thanks for the great time Jan! all of your planning and hosting made such an enjoyable trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment