All he was really worried about was having a pinata for his birthday. After seeing the determination in this kids face to dismantle the thing it is a little troubling. He was dressed a little on the villian side for a super hero day.

I am so glad the kids wore the capes most of the party. It was so cute to see them all running around .
2 comments:
Cute!
1. I love the capes, I assume you made them. Where did you get the logos?
2. Holy Cow when did Spencer grow up?!? He looks so old to me, you are going to have to watch those girls in a few years. :)
3. Your grape arbor looks amazing. When we left it was still chain link...those things grew fast!
4. Ahh pinatas. Gotta love them! What's with those lame "pull the string out" pinatas. My kids want to hit and they want to hit hard. Repressed aggression perhaps? Hahaha!
So cute. The capes turned out so good, not that there was any doubt. Now you can just focus on having that baby.
Post a Comment