Favorite quotes for the time being

It is better to build boys, than to mend men.

"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you."

John De paolo

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow days


Who needs a summer break.....Lets just take it all during winter.  Here in Washington, we shut down if it snows.  The kids have only been in school one day this week, and it is looking like they will be home tomorrow, and then we start Christmas break.  

This picture would have been so fun, if Brycen hadn't face planted it right out the door.  He was so cold and unhappy.   

4 comments:

Chris said...

I love this picture even with Brycen's expression. Looks like a great Christmas card pose.

Sr. Cranky-Pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah H said...

I agree, great picture. I love your new title photo, too, it is adorable, Brycen has the cutest look on his face.

Carolee Brown said...

your boys are so cute.