After conference the thought of laying down and having a Sunday nap sounds lovely......until you hear the tub running, older boys gone, and not a lot of talking going on. After the spousal debate of who gets to check on the littlest monkey of the house, mom takes the instinct and jumps up.
Whenever you ask a two year old "what are you doing?" the honest reply always comes, "I don't know." Truely I don't think he knows what he was doing, giving the stuffed dogs a bath is usually not a helpful thing. Along with all the wet wipes, puppets, balls, soap. I am not even sure what else. But after you remove him from the scene the innocent proclaim comes, "jammies all wet!"
It doesn't take long for two little hands to make hours of work.

This is the "I don't know look!"
Snot down the face is just a bonus!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness that is hilarious. I think Brycen and Caleb are very similar lol.
Post a Comment